Chicken wings ... 5
1 bottle of whole pickle liquid ・ ・ ・ Approximately 100cc
Onion (or green onion) ・ ・ ・ 1 small (50g for green onion)
Garlic ... 1 piece
Ginger ... 2 slices
Soy milk ・ ・ ・ 100cc
Ginger ... a little shredded
《How to make》
- Boil the chicken wings quickly and remove the lye.
- Cut the onions in half or quarter. Cut the garlic in half.
- Put all ingredients except soy milk and shredded ginger in a pressure cooker and simmer for 20 minutes after pressure is applied.
- After turning off the heat, leave it as it is until the weight naturally drops. (It\'s okay to cool down)
- When the weight goes down, open the lid and warm it again. When the whole is warm, add soy milk and heat slowly over medium heat.
- Taste and salt as you like.
- Serve on a plate, decorate with ginger and sprinkle with pepper.
* Plenty of collagen. A beautiful recipe for women!