1 bottle of whole lemonade carrot pickles (approx. 130 ml)
1 tablespoon sugar
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon of potato starch
1 piece of chicken (about 263g) Breast or thigh meat is fine. The photo is breast meat.
Potato starch For sprinkling chicken (wheat flour or rice flour can be used as a substitute)
A little salt and pepper
Cut the onion in half or cut it into pieces that are easy to eat.
(If you like ... 1 half garlic pepper)
Let\'s add one other vegetable to make the color beautiful!
At ACEVeggie, kale is added, but peppers and paprika are also beautifully finished as vegetables that are easy to obtain. (For peppers, it\'s about 2 pieces)How to make
- Cut the chicken into pieces that are easy to eat. It\'s a little bigger than a bite size.
- Season the chopped chicken. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper and knead well each time.
- Put soy sauce, sugar and potato starch in the remaining pickle jar and mix well. Be sure to cover it tightly and shake it.
- Cut onions and other vegetables into pieces that are easy to eat.
- Sprinkle the chicken with potato starch and bake it. Apply the potato starch lightly and evenly to the surface.
- Put the chicken in a frying pan and olive oil, and bake the chicken so that it is cooked to the inside. If it is burnt too much, the color will get dirty, so it is best to lightly burn it.
- Once the chicken is cooked, put it on a plate. Fry the vegetables in the frying pan. When the vegetables are cooked, add the chicken. When the chicken is warm, add the well-mixed pickle liquid at once, and when it thickens, it\'s done!