A Remaining pickle liquid 100ml ~
A 2 tablespoons of gochujang
A 2 tablespoons sugar
A 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
Sweet potato 50g
Other vegetables 50g
《How to make》
- Mix all ingredients of A well.
- Cut sweet potatoes into the same shape as tteokbokki.
- Slowly bake the sweet potatoes.
- When the sweet potatoes are cooked, add the liquid 1 and tteokbokki and simmer over low heat for 5 to 10 minutes. * If you like spicy food, add the powdered chili pepper in the amount you like!
- When the toppogi becomes soft, it\'s done!
◇ Vegetables that do not easily drain water, such as sweet potatoes and green onions, can be delicious.